Tickets are free; however, you are invited to make a donation after each concert. Your entire donation is given to the performers.
Tickets are available online here for shows held at the Jerusalem Center.
Getting Stand-by Tickets
You may attend any concert by coming early and getting a stand-by number. These are distributed at the upper gate beginning at 7:00 p.m. Stand-by ticket holders will be admitted to the concert if seats are available. Numbers will be called at 7:45 p.m. Admission to the concert is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Concerts begin at 8:00 p.m. and last about one hour. Tickets will be honored until 7:45 p.m. at which time stand-by guests will be admitted as seating allows. Traffic can be a problem and parking is limited, so come early to avoid delays.
Things to consider:
- Modest dress is appropriate.
- No smoking is allowed in the building or on the grounds.
- Generally, concerts are for ages eleven years and older.
- New season brochures are published six weeks before each season ends.
- Order tickets early to avoid disappointment.
- For written communication, English is preferred.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.